Friday, April 29, 2011

Cadence Olivia Lee

We were originally scheduled for an induction on May 4th but when I saw my Dr. she decided to move my induction up to the 27th because of my high blood pressure, but I guess that was just too long to wait. My water broke around 7 am Tues morning and we headed out to the hospital at 9. The boy stayed with us for a while then his Auntie Erika came and picked him up and watched him for the night. Everything was going really well until I was dilated to a 6 which was when baby girl decided to breach. Our Dr. was not at all optimistic that she would be able to flip her so they got everything ready to bring me to the O.R. for a C-Section. They were able to flip her but as soon as she was positioned correctly her heart rate dropped and nurses started running in putting on their gloves, not something that an already emotionally crazy pregnant woman needs, but her heart rate finally evened out and the labor was able to go on. She was born, with the epidural worn off because of all the drama and it hurt A LOT, at 8:22 pm. She was 7 lbs 8 oz and 19 in long.





Us with my amazing Dr.







Isaac is with Nana and Papa for the week which helps so much but we are also excited for him to come home so that we can have our little family all together. This little girl has us wrapped around her little finger, and we already can't imagine our lives without her sweet face.

4 comments:

Zaissa said...

So happy for you guys. Love the bow in the last shot.

Tell Issac sorry it's a girl. Maybe next time.

Shai said...

She is so cute! Congrats! I'm gonna try and come see her soon! Love ya!

Jen Reil said...

Oh I am so glad the little beauty is here and that both you and her are healthy! I so wish I could hold her and kiss her sweet little cheeks! I miss you guys all so bad, you'll have to all give each other big hugs for us. Love you all!!

Jenna Marie said...

Such a little chunker, I love it!! Hope you both are doing great. I will see you soon I hope. I Love you!!