Friday, April 8, 2011

Birthday and Vegas


The 29th was my birthday and since we have basically no money, Brent got me these really good cookies. He probably would have given me flowers instead but I have told him that I would rather have treats instead since I can't smell, anyway, they were REALLY good cookies.

On to our trip to Vegas. These are the two new additions to the Lee family - the dark one is Lily and the lighter one is George.

Grandma and the boy playing guitar.

The boys of the Lee family.

Isaac and daddy in the pool, it was still pretty cold so Isaac just kinda walked around a bit.

He was really happy though.

Falling asleep with Grandma.

Here is Isaac just waking up from a nap with George.

Linda threw a little baby shower for me, it was only family, aunts and cousins, but it was really nice. We got some really good stuff.

It was a fun little trip though we did almost nothing the whole time, which is probably one of the reasons it was fun.

I am not sure if everyone has heard since I can't really call everyone but our due date is now May 4th instead of the 10th. We are getting really excited for her to get here, especially Isaac though he still will say 'I hope it will be a boy.'

2 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Holy prego! Feels like I haven't seen you forever. So excited for this little girly, can't wait to meet her. You better get some sorta phone so you can call me when you go into labor. Love you little sister!

Jen Reil said...

That's great your due date got moved up! Mine got moved back- ugh! We can't wait for the girl to arrive!!