Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update...again.

Here is yet another update since I have become extremely lazy with my blog. Last week Tiffany and her girls came up and stayed with Jenna and Dustin for a few days. On Wednesday we had a girls day and went out to eat down in Provo. A very nice man took this picture for me. It was a lot of fun and I have to say, we are a good looking group of people.

Brent is at his midterms for the 2nd quarter. I cant believe how fast it is going, he is 15% done with school and still loving it. His last project in one of his classes was to make a website so I decided that you all should see one of the things he has done since he started school. Here is the Website: http://tics.neumont.edu/HtmlProjects/solarsystem-SA . His grades are really good, all A's, and I am so proud of him.

Anyway, maybe by next blog post will not be in a month, and will not be named 'Update'. Don't hold your breath though.

3 comments:

Shai said...

I love how everytime someone took a picture that day, they decided to do it while I had food in my mouth!

The Lee Family said...

I had 3 pictures and this was the best one of you. Everyone else was fine but for some reason your mouth was always open.

Marilu said...

great site Brent only you need to change inhabitable to habitable otherwise you did great