Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Birthday Party and 5 Year Anniversary

Zoey's Birthday is today so we went to a party on Saturday for her. It was a lot of fun. I absolutely loved Zoey's outfit, she got a bunch of play clothes and put them on over her dress. Emma put it the best way, she said that she looked like Tinkerbell after she let herself go.

Elsa, Adele, Isaac, Oakley, and Zoey

Jenna and Dad

Emma, Mom, and Jenna. Don't mind Jenna she tries to be in all the pictures.

Cody, and Brent. Don't they look so happy?

Shai, Kix, Morgan, Ryan, and Harlie.

On to our 5 years anniversary.

This was when we were dating, I think it is the only picture we have of us together before we were married.

Our wedding, thrown together in a week but one of the best days of my life, behind only Isaac being born.

This is the latest pic of us. It was 5 years on friday and so much has happened to us in that time, the greatest being, of course, Isaac. I can not imagine my life without this man and I thank God everyday that I have him in my life.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy 5 years! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Zaissa said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww that wedding picture is so cute.

Now, why would any one need more than a week to plan a wedding????

Tiffy Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!