Saturday, January 16, 2010

Update

Okay so it has been a while since I posted anything so I will just have to catch you up on what has been happening. Brent went back to school this last Tuesday and he is really enjoying it.

Isaac is now in Primary which makes me realize how fast he is growing up. I have a calling with the 4-5 year olds so I get to be in there with him and it is really fun to see him in there with all of the kids. (Isn't his new church outfit so dang cute?)
That is about it. Not much going on in our lives except school, work, and 'play' (Day Care), and it is nice to have things slow down for a while. I just know that something is going to happen that will once again send our lives into a crazy rush, until then I will just have to sit back and enjoy the quiet, or as close to quiet as it can get with Isaac around.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is a doll! I can't believe Gavin is a sunbeam too!