Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas

This Christmas we went down to Las Vegas to see Brent's family. We haven't spent Christmas with them since Isaac's first Christmas when he was 8 months old. The weekend before we went to Delta to have our Christmas with my family and it was a lot of fun. Isaac got a remote control car from Nana and Papa and he absolutely loves it.

Opening the present from Nana and Papa


We had to open the Christmas Eve present before I went to work but he got the customary P.J.'s


I love this hat it goes really well with his big present he got.

Daddy

Opening Presents

More presents

Grandpa

I had to post this picture Amanda just opened her present which was a really nice camera and she did tear up.


Grandma and Auntie Erika

Here he is opening the big present. He was so excited.

Here it is put together, it only took us like 2 hours to get it together but Isaac loves it so much.

It was a really nice Christmas, very short but really nice. I have such a wonderful family and I am so thankful that we were able to go down and have such an enjoyable Christmas together.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wish we could have been in Vegas with everyone!!