Monday, September 7, 2009

Baby Blessings

Sunday the whole family went down to Delta for the baby blessings . It was so nice to have the whole family together. It was my first time seeing Harlie and she is such a doll. Here are some pictures of the family and the new babies (I didnt get pictures of the babies in the blessing clothes which were really cute), and one baby that is not so new but I have very few pictures of.
Here is our little family.

Papa and Nana with all the grandkids, minus Elsa who was with her dad.
Morgan and Harlie Ray Yates

Shai and Kix Cade Riding


Ryan and Adele Elizabeth Robison

Tiffany and Tyda Rosalie Brooks

All of the fam.
I love my family so much and have been so blessed to have them in my life. Although I am not the best at staying in touch it has been so nice to have everyone so close, and it is so sad that Tiffany and her family are moving to Vegas, we will miss you guys so much.
I love you all and hope that you know how much you mean to me.

No comments: