Monday, September 28, 2009

First day of school

Okay so it was actually orientation not his first day of actual school but it is still pretty exciting, he got his laptop and it is SO nice, but it better be for $1800.
We went to a picnic for the students and their families on Saturday (it was a complete nerd-fest which isn't surprising since it is a computer school), and almost all of the students are right out of high school so I know it will be more uncomfortable for him and I am so proud of him for doing this. It is going to be a hard couple of years, as of Friday I am the only one working, and it will take a while to get used to not being with each other all of the time (like literally 24/7), but I am so happy that we have done something to further our lives.
Brent thought I was crazy cause I had to get a picture of him on his first day, I cant help it, it was how I was raised. Plus he looks really good.

So get ready, in 2 1/2 years Brent will be a computer genius.

2 comments:

Zaissa said...

He looks so ready for school! They grow up so fast.

Jennifer said...

I love love your family pictures. Alison did a great job!