Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Robison family reunion...again.

This time it was my immediate family reunion. We went camping in Oak City which is about 20 mins. outside of Delta. The reunion was Friday - Monday, but we came home on Sunday. It was so much fun, we played games and roasted marshmellows, went on four-wheeling rides and played horseshoes. Here are just a few pictures, I took more than 80, of all the fun that we had. Tiff and Dan you guys did a great job.

Sitting around the fire.

Roasting mallows with dad.

The kids all had so much fun. I had to snap this picture, they had all been faceing the creek but as soon as I had my camera out Isaac turned around.

We had to create a commercial with a product that we picked from a bunch of paper bags. Ours was Palmolive dish soap. Brent and I were not excited to do it but it turned out alright.

Our cute little family.

I am so happy that I have the family that I have and I could never tell them how much they all mean to me. Thank you for being the wonderful family that you are and I cant wait till next year.

No comments: