Thursday, July 23, 2009

Las Vegas

This last weekend we went down to Las Vegas for Jennifer and Leonard's new baby blessing. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone.

Everyone that was down for the weekend. left to right: Leonard, Gavin, Jennifer, Teague, Coleman, Amanda, Erika, Kaleb, Kris, Jack (heaven forbid I forget the dog), Steve, Noe', Linda, Me, Isaac, Brent

Isaac trying to teach a bear how to play the piano.

We went swimming but I didnt have my camera so I dont have any pictures of that but here is Isaac taking a drink from the hose.

The kids all had so much fun together. Here they are watching videos on the computer.

When Brent and I were packing to leave we turned something on the laptop for the boy to watch and we came back later to see he had fallen asleep. It was just so cute I had to take some pictures.


Now on a totally seperate note. Yesterday was Isaac's first day back to day care and we go and pick him up after work and he has this enormous bruise on his face. Apparently him and another boy got into a fight about a toy and decided to bite each other. Ohh the joys of children.

3 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Oh my gosh are you freaken serious! I cant believe he got bit on the face!!

The Lee Family said...

Yeah we were pretty surprised ourselves. We were expectig he was hit with a toy or something.

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you guys came down for Teague's blessing! I can't believe that little boy bit my sweet Isaac. It's a good thing I'm not there or I might have to go bite him!