Saturday, December 6, 2008

YEAH Insurance!!

So our work has finally decided to give us insurance that is affordable, they used to charge like 900 dollars for a family per month, (please tell me who can afford that making like 14 dollars an hour?) now it is 150 bi-weekly per family. I did not even realise how much not having insurance has weighed on my mind, I feel strangly light now that we have the insurance set up, even though it doesn't kick in till Jan. 9th. We have been without insurance since Isaacs 1st birthday, and he turns 3 in April, so we have alot to be thankful for.

I just wanted to say congratulations again to Shai and Cade, and Morgan and Cody, I cant wait for the new additions to the family.

2 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

You outed Shai and Morgan before they could. How dare you! :) I'm glad that you were able to finally get some insurance. That is always something that even if you don't use it all the time it is nice to know that if something ever did happen to you, you wouldn't be completely screwed! I love you and hope you have a terrific day! Smile and be happy and I'll see you soon--maybe. Are you going to Delta at all around Christmas?

Jenna Marie said...

I totally agree, we have been without insurance since jail. Zoey has been covered but not Dustin or I. Starting in January we are all covered, SO EXCITING!!