Thursday, December 11, 2008

Not the best week

This has just not been my week, First I had to get an emergency root canal on my tooth which was hurting so bad that I had to abuse nyquil so that I could sleep through an entire day just so I wouldnt feel anything, which caused me to miss a day of work, which also means that our Christmas is going to be even more sparce than it was going to be before cause, no dental insurance means $700 dental bills, twice. Second we got the estimate on our car from the accident that Brent was in and the damage is more than the car is worth which means that we are going to have to go into more debt to get a new car, and we will have to make monthly payments which sucks, and it wasn't even his fault. And finally this week begins the Post Offices Christmas, which sounds alot better than it is, it just means that I will be working 6 days a week possibly 10 hour days, with little things like a hot chocolate machine at work to make me feel better about only seeing Brent for 20 min everyday.

There are always good things to balance things out so that I dont get to depressed when things go like this, for instance, Kris has been staying with us for a few days which is always fun, of course there is Isaac, I just don't know what I would do without this kid he makes everything so much better, and Brent, the most supportive and loving husband anyone could ask for.

So this was my week, I have had alot better, but also alot worse. And I have great people in my life to make things that much better.

3 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

I'm sorry, that sucks really bad! So what happened with Brent? Did the other person not have any insurance to pay for the damage? I hope that things get better and I hope that you have a great weekend. I love you!

Jenna Marie said...

That totally sucks. Im sorry your mouth was bugging you that bad, I know what that feels like and it hurts so so bad. Things will get better and they always do! :) Love you!

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry you had a hard week! Wish I lived close to bring dinner over. Hopefully, next week will be great!