Sunday, November 9, 2008

Talk About Scary


So Saturday night around 7 o'clock Isaac somehow got a hold of his bottle of vitamins, got the lid open and ate like half of the bottle. We called poison control so much that I am sure that they all knew about what had happened. We had to keep him up till like 2 am just to make sure that he was alright, and so far all is looking good. So let this be a lesson to all of you out there that dont think that, even if your kid can get the bottle of pills that is on the middle of the counter, he wont be able to open the childproof lid because, believe me, it is possible and, believe me, it will be one of the scariest moments in your life.

4 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

I'm glad that he is ok.

Jenna Marie said...

That is so scary!! I am so glad he is ok. Give him kisses for me.

Shai said...

Scary! Thats good that he is ok though. That is a cute picture of him by the way!

Jennifer said...

He's SOOOO adorable, and I am so glad he is ok too. Yeah, our kids are able to open the child-proof lids too, so scary!