Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Les Mis

So I have the best husband, Brent has known that I have wanted to go see Les Mis for a long time and so he took me down to Tuachaun and brought me to see it, when he thought that he probabaly wouldnt enjoy it, (and he ended up liking it more than he thought that he would). It was so good, anyone that has not had the opportunity to see this play needs to go and see it. It was the first time that brent and I have had a chance to go away for ourselves since we have been married, mom was really good and took Isaac for the night, so we were by ourselves. We stopped by and saw my Grammy, who I havent seen in a while, and talked to her for a couple of hours before we picked Isaac back up. It was a great couple of days.

2 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

Fun stuff! It is always nice to get away for a bit. Love you!

Jennifer said...

What a fun weekend. I love Les Mis too!