Friday, September 5, 2008

Growing up


Sometimes I just cannot believe that my little boy is 2. It seems like only yesterday that we were getting ready to go to the hospital to have him. It is just amazing to me how much he has learned and grown in those short 2 years. I sometimes think back to when he was first born and how I thought that he was such a big boy, how I wished that he would learn to crawl then to walk, now I wish that I had more of that time to fully realize how much of a miracle he is. Isaac is my entire world and it is sad that I will never again have that time to be able to cherish every moment that I have with him. I can now only try to do my best to love every moment that I see his eyes light up when he learns something new, or even when he is just running around kicking his ball (his favorite thing to do). I hope that when he finally has kids he will be able to realize how much we love him.

2 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

I totaly agree, time goes by too fast and the moments just disappear. He is so cute!

Jennifer said...

Isaac is just a doll! It's true that you don't know how much your parents love you until you have your own kids. It's just amazing how much we're all loved!