Friday, July 15, 2011

Robison Family Reunion

We had our Robison Family Reunion at the end of June and it was so much fun. It was up in Oak City Canyon so we were able to go back to mom and dad's at night because Cadence is so small. We had such a great time, we played horseshoes and some golfball game that was awesome.



Mom and dad with all the grandkids, except Gemma Grace who was born like 3 days ago. Our family is getting so big.


Morgan had to be in all the pictures, making crazy 'Morgan' faces, so most of my pictures of the reunion had her in it.



I am so lucky to have the family that I have, they are all so great and I love them so much. I can't wait until next years reunion.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Haha I'm seriously the coolest person ever. And all my family would die without my sparkling personality.