Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pictures

So I have had nothing to blog about lately and I was going through all of our pictures and I thought that I would post a few of the boy.

He Asked!

The crazy ways this boy sleeps.

Playing hide-and-seek.

A leaf bug that was outside our house. He thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Isn't that the cutest buttcrack you have ever seen?

He is such a good helper.


Things get pretty crazy, especially when Brent and him get going (one time Brent downloaded fart noises onto our IPhone and they laughed for days), but I love this little man so much and I cant believe that it has already been 3 and a half years.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I LOVE the leaf bug pic!
So gorgeous!

Jenna Marie said...

Pretty sure "the boy" has a name! Maybe you should use it!!