Saturday, February 28, 2009

February

So February was just a really good month. Brent and I finally switched our shifts at work so we work at the same time. We got Isaac into Daycare, finally. We now have Saturday and Sunday as our days off, and we got a new car. Overall I would say that it has been a very good month. And so today, as our first offical Saturday off, we went to the zoo.


Then we went to pick up a few things at Walmart and the Wienermobile was parked out front so we had to get few pictures of that. I mean how often do you go to the store and see a car in the shape of a giant wiener?


And finally, here is our new car it is a 2000 Buick Century with just over 14,000 miles on it. Thanks to Dad, Mom, and Grammy, we just love it.


4 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Im glad it was a good month for you. Im so jealous you went to the Zoo, its been forever since i went. We seriously have to take Zoey here in the next few months, that would be so fun!

Shai said...

Thats good that you guys are finally working the same shift, and that you have weekends off! I hope that you have just a good March as you did February!

quinn and kristi said...

whitney, Hey it's your cousin kristi. I found your blog thanks to jenna. I'm so excited! Now we can keep in touch.

Jennifer said...

That was an awesome month! I'm so happy you guys have the same shift and the weekends off, and your new car is great. I love the wienermobile pics, I've never seen it in real life!