Saturday, February 14, 2009

4 years

So Thursday was Brent and my 4 year wedding anniversary. We decided that this year we are going to celebrate our Sealing anniversary which is March 25th but it is so crazy that it has already been 4 years. I just cant believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing man as my husband. Brent is such a good father, and he does so much for Isaac and me. Not only did I get lucky with such a good guy but Brents family is so great, they are all such good people and I love them all.
We have come so far in these past 4 years. For the first few months we were married we slept on a twin sized foam mat on the floor in the living room. We now have great jobs, insurance, a good car, and the cutest child ever. I couldnt be happier with how things have gone in my life (unless, of course, I won the lottery but I cant have everything). I am very blessed and thank God everyday for how amazing my life is right now.
Shout out to my niece Zoey, Happy Birthday sweetie.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so proud of my brother, and so glad to have you and Isaac in our family!