Monday, December 5, 2011

Halloween and Thanksgiving

I realized that I hadn't updated my blog in a really long time so this is a huge post about everything that has happened from Halloween until now. Brent is just a couple weeks away from finishing his 9th Quarter. He has had 2 interviews so far and he will definitely have a bunch more during his last quarter. Scentsy has interviewed him and is actually flying him out to Boise this Friday to show him how wonderful it would be to work for them, we will see what happens. My Christmas schedule starts today so I will work Mon.-Fri. 8-4:30am, I am in for some hard days this month. Isaac still loves school and Cadence is crawling all the time now and is already pulling herself up onto the couch. Here are a bunch of pictures of our lives from October until now.

Isaac's School had a parade to show off all of the costumes. All of the kids had so much fun. We all loved Mrs.Larson's costume.




Here are a few pictures of our kiddos at Halloween. Cadence was a fairy and Isaac was Anakin Skywalker (From the Clone Wars, before he was all evil). He got so much candy.




I was able to get Thanksgiving off this year so we went to my Mom and Dad's house for dinner. It is always so nice to be with my family and I thought that this would be a good time to put down some of the things that I am grateful for. I am so grateful for my wonderful children. Isaac has such a fun imagination and he just loves to learn. Cadence's smile is all I need to brighten my day. I am thankful for my parents who have done so much for me and are wonderful examples for my family. And I am grateful for my siblings and their beautiful families for making it fun to visit. I am also thankful for my amazing In-Laws who have done so much to make me part of the family. And I am so thankful for Brent. I can't imagine going through all that we have gone through with anyone else and I am always so amazed at all that he does for us. He is such an amazing father, the kids just adore him, and I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

Here is Cadence and Gemma the youngest grandkids.


Here is the kids table for Thanksgiving dinner.


The day after Thanksgiving, the kids that were still there got to decorate Nana's Christmas tree. Isaac was so excited to help.





These are our Christmas decorations this year. I didn't put a lot of my stuff up cause there isn't enough room in our house. I can't wait until next year when we are in a bigger place.



This is a Poinsettia that I won during the Ward Christmas Party.


These are the ornaments that Brent's sister Jennifer gave to us. She gave us Brent, me, and Isaac's in 2009 and we loved getting out new ornament addition this year. Thanks Jen, we love them.


Isaac has started to crawl into Cadence's playpen and play with her inside. He is such a good brother, Cadence just adores him and whenever Isaac holds her she gets so excited. I just love these little people so much.


I think that is everything that has been happening in our lives, I will try to do better about keeping it updated.

1 comment:

Jen Reil said...

My dad lives in Boise, and I think it is a fabulous place to raise a family. In fact, I wish we were raising ours there- ha ha! I'm glad the new ornament arrived =). If I could go back in time I would see if I could have had 2005 put on yours and Brent's for the year you were married, and then 2006 for the year Isaac was born, darn. We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!