Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving Contest and a New Nephew

Last Saturday we had our annual Robison family Pumpkin Carving Contest. Brent and I did really good, I got 1st place and Brent got 3rd. I had to steal Tiffany's pictures of the pumpkins cause I forgot to take any pictures so thanks a lot Tiff. Isaac's pumpkin got the 'Most Original'.



Here is Elsa and Adele, as Glenda the witch and Dorothy.

Zoey was a Southern Bell. I didn't get a picture of her with her hat though.

Oakley and Kix, as a witch and a monkey. Kix was not happy.

Scarlett, Tyda, and Hawley. A pirate, a witch, and Alice.

And our Isaac as a knight.
I feel bad cause I didn't get a picture of Harlie by herself, she was such a cute pirate.

All of the grandkids with Nana.

This is our new nephew Zaylor. He is such a sweet baby.
Congrats to my sister Jenna and her family.

No comments: