Thursday, May 6, 2010

I have the worst child ever

So Isaac is officially kicked out of daycare. I don't know what it is with this child but he just has to hit. What sealed his expulsion? He punched a kid in the face, giving him a bloody nose. So I have to change my shift so Brent can have time to get home from school and now I will start working 5:30pm-2:00am and my days off will now be Sun, and Tues. I know I deserve a horrible child because of how I was, but does he have to be this horrible? I wonder what his kids will be like.

5 comments:

Tiffy Ann said...

He doesn't have to be horrible. You weren't horrible. Some things just need to change to get him to change. It won't be easy, but it may very well be worth it.
I love you and sorry!

Jennifer said...

I'm sorry too! Please give him a big hug from his auntie. Good luck with your new shift- 2 am, wow! you're stronger than me, but I hope it all goes well. When will Brent be finished with school?

Zaissa said...

Adele got kicked out of Daycare for "misconduct" before she reached six months. Must be in the genes.

Seriously, he's sweet, and maybe he needs more calm (as in not with a bunch of kids) time at home where Mommy is all his to relax a bit. Think the aggression could have been a need for more attention.

Hope the new schedule doesn't kill you. And that Brent gets done with school soon and strikes it rich so you can be a lady of luxury instead.

The Lee Family said...

Brent has just less then 2 years, he will be done April 1012. Emma, how does a 6 month old get kicked out for misconduct? I guess it is in the blood.

Jenna Marie said...

He isnt that bad Whit! Maybe you should go to a parenting class, it helped Dustin and I a ton.