Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chuck E Cheese Birthday

We went down to Vegas this last weekend to have a birthday party with Grandma and Grandpa. It was a lot of fun and Isaac had a blast. Tiff, Dan, and the girls got to come and Isaac loved spending time with the girls.

The Helmet he got for his scooter.

He got a Leapster game thing and let me tell you that thing is absolutely great! He played it almost the entire way back home.

Ty with Isaac's crown.

Chuck E came out to say happy birthday to all the kids who were having parties and Isaac thought he was the coolest.

Scarlett and Hawley were so scared of Chuck E, they hid under the table the whole time he was there. It was so cute.

The birthday cake.

Cute face Ty! Your mom is really cute too!

It was a really fun party that Isaac loved. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.

Ohh and it was my birthday on Monday. I got a lot done, I cleaned my house and worked. It was a productive day, usually I just work.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish we were there to celebrate Isaac's birthday too. It looks like it was a blast. I'm so sorry that I'm always belated, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!!

Zaissa said...

Happy Birthday to the Boy!

And to you too Whitney (late). Did you get to go to Chuck E. Cheese's and get a crown too?

Tiffy Ann said...

It was fun. Thanks for inviting us. I love you!

The Lee Family said...

No I didn't get a crown, I thought it would be better to let Isaac enjoy his party by himself. Aren't I such a good mommy?