Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

Today was our ward's halloween party. Isaac was dressed like a pirate, we searched everywhere for an eye patch but we couldnt find one, luckily I had a sword, gun, and a spyglass that went really good with his outfit. Isaac loved dressing up and had such a fun time going Trunk-or-Treating.

His outfit
Getting ready to start our Trunk-or-Treating

On our way.
Getting ready to eat.
Balloons
Fishing

Throwing beanbags, I must say Isaac is an amazing shot.


This is one of the kids in my Primary class. I thought his costume was so cute I had to take a picture.


On a totally seperate note - Everywhere we go, and I literally mean everywhere, Isaac is constantly getting things from strangers. Twice at hospitals people have bought him things, some candy and a little stuffed camel, alot of the time when we go to any store someone will give him something, a little toy or some candy. Anyway, we went out to eat at Bajio, we have been going to this same one for a while and the workers all kinda know us, but today one of the workers came around and gave Isaac this 5-pack of hotwheels. Sometimes I wish that they wouldnt cause I dont want him to think that he can just get anything he wants but I love that people think he is so cute.

4 comments:

Zaissa said...

I wish people would give me toys because I am cute!

Do you think Issac could get me some free stuff?

(He is DANG cute!)

Tiffy Ann said...

Where is your costume??? He is a cute little boy.

Jennifer said...

The cutest little pirate! That is so sweet that people give him things, he deserves it =).

Shai said...

He looks cute! Oakley is being a pirate this year too! She was super excited because her costume did come with an eye patch! I really like his hat!