Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mothers

Mom, I am so thankful for you. Thank you for being so patient and understanding, I can only hope that I will be the kind of mother that you are. I am sorry for all of the things that I have put you through throughout the years, I know I wasnt the easiest child. Thank you for all of the love and support that you have shown me and still do. I could not have asked for a better mother.

Linda, you are such a blessing in my life. I know many women that cannot stand there mother-in-laws and I feel so sorry for them. You are a fantastic mother. You have raised an amazing son. Brent is such a good husband, and an absolutly wonderful father and he could only have been those things because of his parents. Thank you for raising such a good man.
I love you both and thank you again for being such great examples to our family. Happy Mothers Day.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are so sweet! Your cricut machine sounds awesome too and I'm glad you got some elf make-up (let's hope it's good =). Love Isaac's long hair and his new cut- cute boy!

Jennifer said...

I also wanted to ask you if you'd mind e-mailing me the Lee family picture from Mandy & Coleman's wedding? I tried saving it from your blog but then my computer wouldn't re-open the file. If you can't- no worries, but if you can- thanks!