Thursday, April 16, 2009

Birthday Boy

Here are just a few picture of our little Isaac



I am just so happy that we have this little boy in our lives. He brings so much fun and laughter to us everyday. I just cant believe that he is already 3. Time goes to fast, I feel like we dont even have time to stop and enjoy these moments. I am so blessed to have Isaac here. I am taking him on a date this saturday and I never thought that I would be so excited to go on a date with someone that can barely talk. I love him so much, he is by far the biggest joy in my life. Happy Birthday big man.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is a doll! I can't believe he's 3 already too. I'm glad he had a good birthday- how was your date? I LOVE his Easter outfit too, the hat is just precious! Can't wait to see you this summer!